Summary of the meeting
Saturday, November 22, 2008.
At the conclusion of the deliberations, the attending members agreed on :
Structure of the French Center
- the creation of a Scientific advice primarily made up of professors resulting from the University Paris I and of some other personalities. As its name indicates it this Council would bring to twice a year its competition to the choice of the orientations of work of the Center. More prosaically but it is important it would ensure the maintenance of official links with the Presidency of Paris I (possibility of continuing to meet in the room of the council of Paris I).
- ask it denomination of the room of the Council in room Henri BARTOLI (letter in this direction with the President de Paris I).
Financing of the Center
- the search for sponsorships with the assistance of the members (to draw up a list of patrons who would support their financial support ; for conference BARTOLI for example). These patrons would not be personalities too directed towards the political plan but for example former students of Henri BARTOLI.
NB the possibility of an international financial contribution of the Center with the SEC is considered.
Diffusion of work and widening of the audience
- as far as possible recording of the conferences and report (a person in charge by conference) like publication of the report with bibliography, which can satisfy the lecturer.
- Constitution of a web site of the French Center which would be fed by our various work and accessible also on the site from the SEC
- Search (with the assistance of the members) for permanent correspondents near Universities for example in order to make come from the students advanced in their studies and that the subject could interest and by doing this make known to them the SEC.
Projects for 2009 and beyond
Proposals for conferences for the first six-month period 2009
- behaviour of a seminar on the thought of Henri BARTOLI brought back to the principles of the SEC during the 2nd half of 2009
- possibility of a Summer School in connection with a French University which could be interested
- according to the suggestion of the international Secretariat possibility to organize AG of 2011 in France.