First article to present to you the new website of the French center of the European Company of Culture. The purpose of this site is to make it possible to the various members to interact between them, to react to the news of the SEC, while proposing various important information.
You will find there :
- An allowing blog has each one to publish contents on the site and in the other members to react through comments.
- A presentation of the European Company of Culture (Historical, Structure, Activities…).
- The whole of the publications of the European Company of Culture will be accessible.
- A diary on which the future conferences will be put ahead as well as large the appointments.
- Conditions of membership in the French & International centers of the SEC.
- Links towards the various sites partners.
Only one link to be retained for all that : secfrance.fr
The site at summer carried out by 3 students of the university of Angers (Landry BRETIN, Adrien CRONIER, and Maxime DELUMEAU) in close collaboration with Michele FAVREAU (Senior of the Management and, Economy Faculty of Law of the University of Angers), Dominique LEROY and Claude BRULANT.
Do not hesitate to react in comment to give us your opinion over this new space dedicated to the European Company of Culture.